Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

 The Easter bunny came to see the girls!
 AC was clueless, but Amelia was very excited to come see what the Easter bunny brought
 It didn't take long for her to realize there were yummy treats to find


 Our after church photo session.  My girls are so cute!  And my husband is a great photographer!
 All the cousins
 Looking for eggs.  Hoping to find the "golden one"
 Just happy to find eggs
She found a lot of eggs!

We had a great Easter Sunday.  We had planned to go to our church, but decided last minute that we could make it to my parent's church.  They were excited we were there.  After church, we headed to my mom's house for lunch.  While the girls napped, we all headed outside (my mom stayed with the girls) and practiced with my niece and nephews bow and arrows.  I had never shot (or whatever you call it) a bow before.  But, I was the only one to hit the center of the hay.  That was pretty exciting.  After naps, we took the girls on an egg hunt.  They loved finding all the candy.  They are so spoiled!  

No comments:

Post a Comment