Sunday, April 6, 2014

I want melmo!

A few weeks ago, Anna Claire started talking about Melmo all the time.  I'm not sure how she learned of him.  We haven't watched Sesame street lately, or really ever.  I'm guessing the sitters house.  But, it is so cute that she says Melmo.  Amelia always called him Melmo too, and she was just as in love with him as Anna Claire is.  I did a search last night and found that Sesame street live will be in Memphis in June, so be expecting that blog in a few months!  I am so excited!!!  We don't have as good of tickets this time, but they are pretty good!  We could have gotten better but we did the preshow photo session for Amelia's bday, so I didn't see the need in doing that again.  I guess they save the better seats for those who pay for that package.

No comments:

Post a Comment