Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fun in Memphis

So weird, I am really behind in blogging.  I am trying to play catch up today.  But, I have made 2 posts from my phone, and they are not on here.  So, weird!


We bought bikes for me and Drew along with a cart for the girls.  We have been riding a few times around the neighborhood, but I am not a fan riding in the streets, so today, we decided to load up and head to Shelby Farms.  I am so glad we did!  We had a blast.  Usually Drew pulls the girls, but today he was so kind as to attach them to my bike.  Oh my goodness 70+#s is really tough on those hills!  I will definitely be feeling that for a few days!  Luckily, I've been doing my T25 workout or I wouldn't have made it.  But, after our ride around Shelby Farms, we took the girls to the playground.  So much fun!  This is definitely one of my favorite places in Memphis.

First time down the slide.  Riding with daddy

Sisters racing.

Fun on the bigger slide

Experimenting with different ways of going down.

Officially a big girl!  No need for help from mommy and daddy!
We will definitely be doing this more often!  The girls were not excited to leave, but we were hungry.  We headed to Jim n Nicks then home for naps.  The girls took a 4 hour nap.  It was fantastic!  So thankful for warmer days!


No comments:

Post a Comment