Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Santa Came!

I was very excited for this Christmas!  We were home!!!  at our new home!!!  Amelia is now 3 and I just knew she would be just too excited.  I guess we will get some excitement in 2 more years.  Anna Claire went straight for her toys.  Especially the shopping cart.  Santa knew what he was doing when he picked that one out for her!
Checking out AC goodies

Amelia was most fond of her pillow pet.  It took a while to convince her to look at her other stuff.

And she is off for some shopping!

We're big fans of the monkey hat at this house!

Our little "Sophia" checking out her new owl hat.

I think I actually unloaded AC's stocking for her.

After a busy day of playing, it was time to relax in front of the tv.  Anna Claire was a little messy at dinner and Amelia has to be just like Anna Claire.
 
Santa brought me a knew camera for Christmas this year!  Yay!  Now once I learn how to use it, I will hopefully have some great photos to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, your girls are so precious:) your blog is so cute...great way to remember things when they get older! Miss you guys hope y'all are having a good new year:)

    ReplyDelete