Saturday, December 7, 2013

Partying with my big girl

Amelia is officially 3!  She definitely encompasses all the qualities of a 3 year old that I was told to expect.  But, today is birthday party day.  I had big plans of throwing a party with friends and renting a bounce house because wouldn't that just be so much fun.  Thank goodness that I am a procrastinator this year.  20 degrees and ice does not equal a fun bounce house party.  We still had fun.  I decided to just keep it small and just family again this year.  We went to the local Mexican restaurant, Pericos.  We were the only ones there.  We then came home for cake and presents.  Amelia was in heaven.  Next year I will be better at planning a little earlier! 
 

Excited for rice and beans!

 

She wanted a pink cake.  It was yummy!

A fun game of fishing with her cousins

The girls were in heaven!  Anna Claire thought it was her special day too

No comments:

Post a Comment