Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas with the family!

We had a lot of fun celebrating Christmas this weekend.  I am terrible and didn't take many pictures.  We started out our Saturday morning with brunch at Jackson's on the Square.  They were doing a benefit for a girl with a vascular malformation.  We loved our brunch.  I have been wanting their beignets ever since I knew they made them.  I finally had a reason to get them.  They don't usually serve brunch.  We then headed to Drew's family in middle Tennessee for Christmas.  We had a lot of fun.  It was a small gathering this year.  The girls were the only little ones there so they were very spoiled.  We headed home in some crazy weather!  There were tornado warnings all around us.  I was very glad to make it home!  Sunday, they announced our membership at Bartlett Woods Church of Christ.  It feels good to actually be a part of a church again and not just a visitor!  That evening we went to my parents for dinner.  The girls had a blast playing with their cousins!
This horse was given to my parents by one of their church members.  It was a huge hit!

Nothing better then jumping on your aunt and your cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment