Saturday, December 14, 2013

Breakfast with Santa

Our church does a breakfast with Santa every year to help raise money for agape.  It was delayed a week due to the ice.  Daddy had planned a guys hunting weekend, so it was just us girls having breakfast with Santa.  I really wanted to just stay home, but I am really glad we went because it was a lot of fun!  
Amelia got some pretty sparkly nails

Such a big girl sitting there getting her face painted

The final product.  I could just stare at that sweet face all day!

Amelia and her friend Maggie Lynn.  I couldn't get either of them to look at the camera at the same time.  They had matching butterflies.

They made up their own rules to the bean bag toss game.
Amelia did really well with Santa this year.  Anna Claire, not so much.  It made for a really good picture though!  Maybe I will scan it in here sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment