Saturday, October 25, 2014

Yay for fall!

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!  It has been a crazy month, so I haven't been able to do a lot of outdoor decoration, but I finally got a chance.  It may be a little late, but I had a lot of fun anyway.  Drew is out of town for the day working on his duck blind, so it is a Saturday morning of just me and the girls.  We went to the local nursery and checked out the flowers.  And then went to get a pumpkin.  I decided we would just get them at Kroger this year because paying $10 for a pumpkin just seems crazy to me.  But, Kroger was completely out!  So, I last minute, not actually wanting to drive to wolfchase, remembered the little nursery on the Arlington square usually has pumpkins.  They had a bunch!  All sizes and reasonably priced!  Yay, and I got to take a really cute picture of the girls.  So, score one for me!
Have to wear our orange to pick out pumpkins right!

We got all of our flowers planted and our pumpkins decorated, and then down for our nap before our fall harvest party tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment