Sunday, October 12, 2014

Tennessee football game photos

So I finally uploaded our pictures for the Tennessee/Florida game.  We had a lot of fun that weekend, and I look forward to taking the girls again some day.  Many years from now!
Riding the bus to the stadium



Me and my girls!  We were in a white section.  I had already bought their outfits before we knew of the checkerboard plan, but I think the white jackets worked good enough!

This was 45 minutes before kick off.  I hate that I don't have a photo of the checkerboard stadium.  It was actually very cool, and I am surprised that they were actually able to pull it off!

In front of my second home for 2 years.  I have hopes for these girls someday following in mommy's footsteps, but I have no expectations.  As of right now, Amelia wants to be a teacher.  I think that's pretty admirable

Love these two girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment