Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy birthday, Blake Leigh!

Several weeks ago, Amelia went to her first painting party for one of her friends at church. It was so much fun! I was nervous with the number of 3 year olds but it went well. 
The artist hard at work! It was very hard for me to just sit back and let her do it on her own. I guided her with the outline but then decided it didn't have to be perfect. She had a lot more fun once mommy quit trying to control! 
The final products! It was a very fun party!

Afterwards my friend Courtney and I took the girls to eat lunch. Amelia solo is easy. Amelia with a friend, not so much. I think it will be a little while before we go on anymore friend lunch outings unless it's  to chick fil a or somewhere more kid friendly! 
That night my parents came and watched the girls so drew and I could have a valentines date. We went to the butcher shop and it was yummy! Love date nights with the hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment