Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Generositea

Today was an event I have been looking forward to since I first knew I was pregnant with my first daughter. A friend/aquaintance of mine had started the event about 5 years ago to support Le Bonheur. I could not wait until I would be able to bring my little girl to the generositea tea party. Little did I know at the time how big of an impact Le Bonheur would have in my life. So now the event feels even more special to me. Amelia is finally old enough to attend. I look forward to taking both my girls in the future once Anna Claire is old enough too. But I did enjoy having some time just me and Amelia. That rarely happens now!  Anna Claire got to enjoy some one on one time with daddy. 

The tea party was very cute. There were a lot of people! Amelia thought the party was just for her. Isn't she cute!  They had a photo booth where we could dress up and get our picture taken, a hair and nail station, cookie decorating, and a fashion show. We ate some yummy food and I bid a painting that I just love. Unfortunately I wasn't the top bidder. I'll just have to find out where the artist sells her artwork. I had a lot of fun hanging with my #1!

She was a fan of the chocolate pudding!
She had a lot of fun decorating this cookie. Too bad mommy is a germaphobe and got rid of it when she wasn't looking. But don't feel too sorry for her, she had pudding and cookies for lunch. She was not deprived of chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment