Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow day #2

We got more snow/ice last night.  It was a bit crazy last night listening to the ice hit, and hearing trees fall around us.  I was so glad that my job cancelled us before we went to bed, so I didn't have to worry about that.  I was just then praying for us not to lose power!  We woke up to a winter wonderland.  But, boy was it slick.  Amelia loved sliding across the drive way.  We used our trash can top to sled down the hill across the street from us.  We definitely made the most of our snow day.  But, to be honest with you.  I would quickly trade it for 75 degrees right now!  
My little monkey trying to keep upright!

My pretty snow angel!

Lucy loves the snow too, and Amelia loves Lucy!

These are our neighbors.  I was just glad to see we aren't the biggest rednecks in the neighborhood!  I was a little jealous that we don't have our 4 wheeler anymore!

Hopefully this is the last of the snow days for this winter season!

No comments:

Post a Comment