Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Leaps and bounds!

So, I haven't posted in awhile about Anna Claire's liver status. Well, we had a follow up with her doctor on January 23. I know, I'm so far behind! He decided that if her labs were better then we would stop the antibiotics. If they were the same, then we would way our options. Our appointment was late so we had to wait till the next morning to get her lab drawn. 
This was on the way to get her labs. It broke my heart she was so cute and happy just kicking holding on to Minnie Mouse. She had no idea what was coming her way. Since it was Friday, we would have to wait till Monday to get her results. Monday we were leaving for Las Vegas for a few days just me and drew. We finally heard from the nurse and her labs were the same except one level is much better, still not normal though. The doctor decided he wanted to try stopping the cipro. I was so nervous but I told them we weren't doing it till we got back in town. Drews parents were keeping the girls for us and I sure wasn't going to have them deal with anything that could go wrong. So as of Thursday January 30th she has been off her cipro and I am so happy to say that she is doing great! We've had a few pale poops but for the most part they are normal. I say a little prayer of thanks everytime she has a good poop. Never in a million years would I have thought that poop would have such an impact on my life. So anyway, I just wanted to update everyone on how she is doing and if you think about it if you could keep praying for my sweet girl. 
A not so great picture of us in Vegas. It was a great trip just a little too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment