Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Band Perry

I have always wanted to go to a concert at the botanical gardens.  Once I found out we were moving back I was researching the line up for the year.  I was so excited to see the Band Perry was playing.  I knew Drew would be willing to go see them.  Friday night was the big show.  My parents kept the girls for us.  I dropped them off before their nap and they brought them back for dinner Saturday night.  It was very strange to have 24 hours without any responsibility.  We were crazy busy though.  We have Anna Claire's 1st birthday party this weekend so we were trying to get some projects completed while we had the chance.  The concert was fun, the weather was perfect, and I would love to go back for another show!
My and Drew.  This is how it started, it ended with him sitting next to Heath.  I told him he would probably have more fun that way, and I was right!
Me and Misty enjoying the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment