Monday, August 5, 2013

11 months

Anna Claire turned 5 months old today!  I cannot believe that it is time to start planning her birthday party.  This has been the fastest, craziest year of my life.  Hopefully it will slow down a little bit.  She is becoming the sweetest, funniest little girl.  She cracks me and Amelia up all the time without even trying!  She loves to give hugs and kisses.  She is eating all table food and her formula.  We are hoping that the end is near with the formula!  She has 3 teeth, but is working on 2 more.  She is at 2-3 naps per day, depending on how good the 2 are.  Unfortunately Amelia likes to wake her up from her naps, so sometimes they aren't as good as we would like.  She loves to be outside.  She is my little tornado.  She can't stand for anything to be where it actually belongs, so she is constantly pulling everything and anything out of it's place.  She wants to be a big girl so bad.  Will only eat if she can feed it to herself (except for yogurt and ice cream).  She is definitely a feisty little thing and is not shy about letting you know what she wants.  I love my sweet little girl to pieces and am so thankful for each moment I get to spend with her!
I don't have a single good picture of her wearing her 11 months sticker.  She never stops moving.  If she is awake, she is on the go.  She is pretty independent though, so I am ok with it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment