Friday, August 2, 2013

Redbirds

It is so nice living in a big city (or near) again!  Drew was given free tickets to a redbirds game for Thursday night, so we thought why not.  If the girls are awful, we will just leave.  At least it is free!  We had a great time!  The weather was perfect and we all loved our snacks and munching on each other's snacks.  Anna Claire started getting fussy around 8:30 so we just walked around.  It worked out great.  I was a little disappointed that they didn't do the chicken dance.  I had really worked Amelia up for that, but we still enjoyed ourselves!

I'm not sure if she was a fan of the cotton candy or not, but she ate it.  I really think she wanted my ice cream.


The girls had the most fun running around in the courtyard before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment