Monday, June 10, 2013

9 months

Anna Claire turned 9 months on the 5th.  She is really starting to grow up.  She plays non-stop and only stops to eat and sleep.  She will eat anything we give her, but she has been having diarrhea for 2 weeks, so we are backing off.  Not sure if it is the teething, the lack of a gallbladder, a bug, or who a food allergy.  Not thinking a food allergy since we went 3 weeks before the diarrhea started. 

We now officially have 2 teeth, the second just decided to grace us with its presence.  She is standing all of the time, and actually took her 2 steps last night at church.  It was so exciting.  Sadly, Drew missed.  She and I were hanging out in the nursery and he was in church.  But, she has been trying to walk all night tonight.  It is coming. 
This has been the hardest month to get a picture yet!  She is never still!
 
So, without trying to sound too much like I am bragging on my girl.  I am so happy for all of her accomplishments.  After her surgery, we were told she would probably be developmentally behind.  And to see her doing things as all other babies do them makes me the happiest mommy in the world.  It truly gives me hope that my little girl is going to be ok. 
 
Her favorite things to do are play peekaboo, still the blocks from me (she thinks that is hilarious), be tickled, and chase her sister.  They make my world so happy!  I love nothing more than to sit back and watch them play.  I love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment