Thursday, April 25, 2013

Moving, Moving, Moving

The Ellis family is moving in more ways than one these days!  We officially have a crawler on our hands!  Anna Claire is just growing up over night!  2 weeks ago I lowered her bed thankfully because she started sitting up independently that same night.  She recently started trying to pull up on everything, but since she wasn't crawling I wasn't too worried.  Well, yesterday, I went to get her after her nap, and she was standing at the edge of the crib full head and shoulders above the edge.  I couldn't believe it.  Then that afternoon, she stood straight up, not holding on to anything!  Today, she officially started crawling, and her crib was lowered to the lowest level.  I can't believe it! 

We had such a fun day yesterday!  We played all day, and both girls were happy most of the time.  At lunch, Amelia was telling us all of her tall tales, and being quite funny.  If only we could tell what was so interesting!  But, Anna Claire was quite impressed with the story.  She couldn't stop laughing.  I'm not sure if she was really laughing at Amelia's story, or just enjoying hearing herself laugh.  It is so sweet to watch them together.  Drew video taped the interaction for me, but I have to get him to send it to me so that I can post it.  That will come later.  He is working on getting the house ready to sell right now.  We officially go on the market next week!!!!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment