Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!




So, Halloween was extremely ridiculously cold this year.  We really weren't quit prepared for it.  Our neighborhood had a chili cookout, hayride, train ride, and trick or treating.  Luckily one neighbor offered to host in their garage, so we all huddled up near the garage.  We did have a lot of fun with our neighbors.  We do have really good neighbors here.  My parents were at my sisters house, so we headed over there after the girls finished trick or treating in our neighborhood.  We were freezing by the time we got there, so my mom and I just walked the girls around my sister's cove while Drew and dad stayed at the house to help hand out candy.  My sister and her family were still trick or treating.  The girls mostly handed out candy at my sister's house and they had a blast.  I think they liked giving the candy out more than they liked getting the candy

Elsa is so strong!

All the kiddo's.  A hot dog, the world's strongest man, Elsa and Abbey.  A really cute bunch!

We did all the girls to eat like 2 pieces of candy before bed, but that is it.  Mommy and daddy did raid their bags too.  We have enough candy in our house right now to make it till next Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment