Thursday, September 4, 2014

My little acrobat

This labor day weekend was pretty rainy and dreary.  Saturday, we were planning on taking the girls to the fair.  They've never been and I know they would love it.  But, It didn't stop raining all day, so we had to pass again this year.  I was so sad.  We only left the house to help Drew with taking Lucy to the park to train.  So, by that afternoon, we were all a little stir crazy.  So, we decided to head and play outside for a bit.  It was just a drizzle anyway.  We have a 3 car garage with 3 individual door openings.  So, I opened the first 2 so the girls could get their bikes out.  I turned away for a second while the doors were opening.  Well Anna Claire decided she had other plans than riding her bike.  She grabbed on to that garage door bottom and rode the thing up.  When I turned around and saw her dangling up there, I, of course, freak out and run over and grab her down.  She then pitched a fit because she was enjoying herself hanging from the door.  We had a conversation about not doing that again, but I was cracking up all night when I thought about what she did.  Drew says, you know she's been staring at that door for a while now just waiting for her chance.  I'm telling you, this little girl, you just never know what she is going to do!  She definitely keeps things interesting, and keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment