Friday, January 11, 2013

Poop!

Some of you may find this post inappropriate, but this is our life right now.  Amelia is amazed with poop.  I'm not sure where her fascination with it has come from, but she always wants to see her poop or Anna Claire's poop when we change their diapers.  Well, Sunday, I went to go get Amelia from her nap, and she was standing on her bed looking down, screaming, poop.  At first, I was like, what is she talking about.  Then, I looked down at the bed, and there it was.  She had taken off her diaper and the poop was lying right there.  I guess she couldn't wait to see it.  Then, today, I go get her from her nap.  She is running around the room, dressed.  It smells like poop, so I say, Amelia, did you poop, and she says yes and points down.  There is the diaper on the floor.  She had taken her diaper off and then put her pants back on.  This girl is a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment