Saturday, May 4, 2013

What a difference a week can make!

Last week, my sweet Anna Claire start crawling.  She had been trying so long, and we were so excited it finally happened.  We just knew that little girl would love her independence.  Well, we forgot how she is slow to warm up to new things.  Even when she is the causing the new thing.  There was a lot of screaming with the crawling last week.  She would only crawl to get to me.  It really took the excitement away.  But, 1 week later, she is finally loving her new found independence.  It is fantastic.  She still has a crazy crawl, and I really think she would rather be walking, but she is finally just going with it.  She is in to everything though!  She is definitely going to keep me on my toes far more than Amelia ever did! 

Amelia does not love Anna Claire's new found independence.  She does not love her being able to get "her stuff."  It is really quite comical to watch her try to keep Anna Claire from everything.  Luckily AC doesn't get upset by Amelia's actions right now.  It is exhausting!  Amelia does love making Anna Claire laugh though.  She loves anything that brings the attention to her.  It is so cute watching them in the car and listening to them giggle at each other.  I love to see them starting to form a little relationship. 

We are still crazy busy with the moving process.  We finally got the ok from the relocation company to list the house.  So, as of tomorrow, we will be on the market.  We are constantly looking at houses, looking for me jobs, and now trying to find the girls child care.  I have a potential job interview in 2 weeks.  We will see how it goes.  They are looking for someone to start right now.  I told them I would work it out if they felt I would fit well with the company.  It seems like everything is starting to move at turbo speed now.  It is a good stress though.  We are so excited to be back in Tennessee, and just looking forward to starting our new life.

As a side note, I discovered nutella last year on our trip to Puerto Rico.  It was in the snack pack I ordered.  Well, I had mentioned it to my friend, but forgot about it until recently.  She had brought up how good nutella is with strawberries.  So, I had to go by some.  It is wonderful with strawberries, but even better with graham crackers.  Drew tried it for the first time today, and he is now hooked.  I don't know if I can keep allowing myself to buy it.  I am finally getting back in the gym and working out an hour a day.  It is wonderful, so I should be eating better.  But, I have been really wanting to let Amelia try some, so I let her have it as a snack today.  She wasn't too excited about a cracker at first, but once she tried it, she was in heaven.  Little girl is now hooked.
She loves some chocolate!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment